Very easy and this makes a delicious sauce.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 lbs ground chuck
- add 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- add 1/2 teaspoon salt
- add 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- add 1 large onion
- add 1 medium green pepper
- add 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- add 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl; shape into 6 patties.
- Cook patties in hot oil in a large non-stick skillet until browned on each side; drain and remove from skillet.
- Saute onion and green pepper in skillet until tender.
- Stir in tomato sauce, worcestershire, and dry mustard; bring to a boil.
- Add beef patties to skillet; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes.
- Uncover and cook 5 more minutes or until patties are no longer pink.