A great way to use up the leftover hamburgers from a previous dinner or to make from scratch, these are quick and easy and a great served with fry sauce or ketsup and mustard. The mushroom and onions are usually part of my leftovers too, I even find myself making extra at one nights dinner to have these another night.
- add 1 tablespoon olive oil
- add 1/4 cup onions
- add 1/4 cup mushrooms
- add 20 wonton wrappers
- add 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- add 2 hamburger patties
- saute mushrooms and onions in olive oil.
- add hamburger and cheese, mix.
- Roll in wonton wrappers, fry till golden.