I wish to make this yummy recipe one day.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add gummy worms
- add miniature Oreo cookies
- add candy corn
- add 1 1/4 cups thawed Cool Whip
- add 2 1/2 cups boiling water
- add shoestring black licorice
- add 10 plastic cups (6 oz.)
- add 2 (3 ounce) packages orange flavor gelatin
- add 2 (3 ounce) packages grape flavor gelatin
- add 1 baker's semi-sweet chocolate baking square
- STIR 1-1/4 cups of the boiling water into the dry orange gelatin in medium bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved; pour into lightly greased 8-inch square pan. Repeat with remaining 1-1/4 cups boiling water and dry grape gelatin in separate bowl. Refrigerate at least 3 hours or until firm.
- CUT gelatin in each pan into 1/2-inch cubes. Place 1/4 cup of the orange cubes in each plastic cup; cover each with 1 tablespoons of the whipped topping and 1/4 cup of the grape gelatin cubes. Top each with an additional 1 tablespoons of the remaining whipped topping.
- MELT chocolate as directed on package; cool slightly. Pour into small resealable plastic bag; seal bag. Cut a small corner off of one of the bottom corners of bag; squeeze chocolate over whipped topping to resemble spider webs or other Halloween shapes. Add decorations as desired.