Here is my newest weapon in my war against the high sodium content of the menu at most fast-food restaurants and at many diners. And these taste better too!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 cup minced/shredded onions (optional)
- add 1 1/2 cups peeled and shredded potatoes
- add 1 1/2 tablespoons water
- add 2 teaspoons Mrs. Dash seasoning mix (or other seasoning to taste)
- add 1/2 cup egg substitute or 2 small eggs
- Combine potatoes, egg substitute or eggs, water and All-Purpose Original Blend Mrs. Dash in medium bowl; mix well.
- In non-stick skillet or on griddle place approximately cup potato mixture; press with spatula to about 4 inches in diameter.
- Cook over medium or medium-high heat 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Repeat with remaining potato mixture.