This is a quick meal for two. Can be doubled. I adapted it from Everyday Food.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 Can "No Beans" Chili or 2 cups of your own chili
- add 1/2 Bag fresh or frozen hash browns (thawed)
- add 1 cup shredded cheese (your favorite)
- add 1/8 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- add Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a small baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place chili in baking dish. Mix hash browns with cheese and seasonings and place on top of the chili.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes until potatoes have browned.