A very quick meal to put on the table for a hungry crowd.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 cup corn
- add 1 cup salsa
- add 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- add 2 cups frozen hash browns
- add 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- add 1 lb cooked ground beef
- MIX hash browns with half the cheddar cheese in a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- LAYER with the remaining cooked beef, corn, green onions and salsa; Top with remaining cheese.
- BAKE at 400F for 30 minutes.