"Easy and exotic chicken recipe the whole family will love! Serve over white rice. Variation: Add pineapple when chicken is almost done."
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 cup packed brown sugar
- add 4 tablespoons white wine
- add 1/4 cup butter, melted
- add 1/2 cup orange juice
- add 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- add 1 (10 ounce) jar sweet and sour sauce
- In a bowl, combine sweet and sour sauce, brown sugar, orange juice, white wine, and melted butter or margarine. Mix well.
- Place chicken in a greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish, and pour sweet and sour sauce mixture over chicken.
- Bake for one hour at 400 degrees F (205 degrees C).