The marinade is the key to these great kabobs. They only need 1 hour in the refrigerator to marinate.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- add 1 large green pepper
- add 1 1/2 lbs boneless chicken breasts
- add 18 cherry tomatoes
- add 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- add 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- add 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can unsweetened pineapple chunks
- add hot cooked rice
- add 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- add 12 medium mushrooms
- add 1/2 cup soy sauce
- add 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- add 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- Put chicken in large shallow dish.
- Drain pineapple, keep 1/2 cup juice.
- Set pineapple aside.
- Mix juice with the next 7 ingredients in small pan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cover and chill for 1 hour.
- Remove chicken from marinade, reserve marinade.
- Alternate chicken, pineapple, green pepper, mushrooms, and tomatoes on skewers.
- Grill kabobs over hot coals 20 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Turn and baste frequently with marinade.
- Serve over hot rice.