No more corn muffin mix! I added chopped jalapenos and lots of grated cheddar cheese to these for last night's dinner of tomato-garlic soup and salad.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 medium egg whites
- add 1 teaspoon baking powder
- add 1 corn on the cob
- add 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- add 1 1/2 tablespoons canola oil
- add 1/4 teaspoon table salt
- add 3 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- add 2/3 cup uncooked cornmeal
- add 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- add 3/4 cup apple juice
- add 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- add 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
- Coat a 6-muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Combine ingredients and pour into prepared muffin tins.
- Bake for 16 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into cake comes out clean.