Servs: 16 Prep: Cook:
"A very special lady shared this recipe with me. She asked me to make these ham balls when I cooked at her nursing home. Everyone enjoyed them there--any my family does too."
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 pound ground pork
- add 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- add 2 tablespoons honey
- add 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- add 2 tablespoons vinegar
- add 1 tablespoon ground mustard
- add 2/3 cup milk
- add 2 egg, beaten
- add 2 pounds ground fully cooked ham
- add 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- add 1 pound ground beef
- In a large bowl, combine the ham, beef, pork, cracker crumbs, eggs and milk; mix well. Shape into 48 balls. Place in two greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dishes. Combine the remaining ingredients; Pour over ham balls. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 45-50 minutes or until browned, basting several times.