An easy fish recipe.Ideal for a mid week supper.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 5 ml Dijon mustard
- add 200 ml mayonnaise
- add salt & freshly ground black pepper
- add 15 ml spring onions
- add soft butter
- add 800 g firm fresh fish fillets
- add 50 ml dry white wine
- add tartar sauce
- add 2 lemons
- add 5 ml lemon juice
- add 1 gherkin
- add 30 ml capers
- add 45 ml chopped fresh mixed herbs
- Mix all the ingredients for the tartare sauce and chill.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ºC.
- Grease a large sheet of aluminium foil with plenty of soft butter.
- Place the fish on top, dot with butter, season and sprinkle with wine and lemon juice on top.
- Scatter the herbs over and wrap the fish in the foil.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the fish can be easily flaked with a fork.
- Serve with the tartare sauce and chips, if desired.