I love this recipe because it is so fast and easy. It tastes wonderful. I found this on an ad for Miracle Whip.This recipe works best with white fish. I tried this on Salmon, it was not as good. Salmon was thicker and took much longer to cook. I had to wrap it in foil and bake to finish.
- add 1/2 cup dried breadcrumbs
- add 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- add 1 lb fish fillets (white fish tastes best)
- add 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- add 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- add 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- Mix salad dressing and seasonings and 1/2 of the lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Place fish on greased rack of broiler pan.
- Brush with salad dressing mixture.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- This is optional.
- Broil 2 to 4 inches from heat 6 to 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- Sprinkle with rest of lemon juice just before serving.