Servs: 6 Prep:
This is too easy to make, so why buy? My dear friend, Linda helped me with this!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 cup vegetable oil
- add 1 egg
- add 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- add 1/8 teaspoon dry mustard
- add 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- add 1 tablespoon hot water
- Whiz 1/4 cup oil with the egg, lemon juice, mustard, salt for a few seconds
- Slowly drizzle remaining oil into the mixture through the top with blender running
- Blend in hot water.
- Refrigerate until use.
- Keeps for about a week.