Servs: 2 Prep: Cook:
This is our daily meal. My mother cooked this for whole family. This is good to serve for lunch or dinner. You can substitute meat with chicken.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 150 gram beef meat
- add 4 cloves garlic, minced (put aside 1 part of garlic for saute)
- add 2 cup sliced carrot
- add 2 cup cube sliced potatoes
- add 4 pcs Brussels sprout, sliced
- add 1 pcs green onion, thinly sliced and separate white and green part
- add 2 pcs celery, sliced
- add 3 cup of water
- add 1 tsp butter, for saute
- add ground white pepper
- add salt
- add cumin
- In a wok, put butter and miced garlic (from 1 pcs garlic) and brussels sprout, saute constinuesly under low heat in approx 5 min. Put it aside.
- In a pot, boil the chicken until cooked under medium heat for approx 10 min. Drain the meat and then sliced cube it then put it back to pot.
- Put sliced garlic and white part of green onion into pot.
- When water are boiled in pot, add carrot.
- When carrot almost cooked, add potatoes.
- Then add Brussels sprout and green part from green onion in approx 5 min.
- Add salt, pepper and cumin for taste.
- Serve hot with soy sauce+galic+thai chili