I saw this on a cooking show on TV and it's now my favourite recipe for making noodles. The food processor does all the hard work of kneading the dough for you. I usually dry my strips from the pasta machine a little before cutting them into noodles. They seem to separate better that way. I then put meal size quantities in zip lock bags and freeze This saves hanging them up to dry.
- add 1 tablespoon olive oil
- add 2 cups general purpose white flour
- add 4 tablespoons water
- add 2 eggs
- Add all ingredients to a food processor.
- Process until mixture starts to form a ball.
- You may want to start with a little less water depending on the size of your eggs and moistness of your f lour.
- Wrap ball in plastic wrap and let rest for about an hour.
- Then make your pasta using your pasta machine or rolling out. Enjoy...