This is a big hit at my house and pretty cheap to make too!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 cup raw spaghetti
- add 14 1/2 ounces broth (any flavor)
- add 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- add 3/4 cup raw white rice
- In medium skillet saute' broken spaghetti pieces in butter, stirring constantly, until the spaghetti begins to brown.
- Add rice, stirring until the rice is well coated with the butter and the spaghetti browns a little more Carefully pour in broth.
- Simmer until liquid is absorbed.