I wanted to use up the leftover roast and gravy from last nights dinner. I decided to throw it in the crockpot with a can of whole kernel corn and diced potatoes. My family loved it and have requested that I make it again sometime.
- add 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced new potatoes
- add 2-3 cups leftover roast beef
- add 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can sweet whole kernel corn
- add 3-4 cups leftover beef gravy
- Throw everything in crockpot and stir to mix. Cook on high for 3-4 hours or until heated thru. Serve in a bowl or over a slice of buttered bread.