A nice all purpose pie crust. When I need a crust for a cobbler, I change it to self rising flour because I like lots of crust in my cobblers.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 teaspoon salt
- add 5-7 tablespoons cold water
- add 2 cups all-purpose flour
- add 2/3 cup butter or shortening
- Put flour into a mixing bowl with the butter.
- Using a pastry cutter, cut the butter into the flour.
- add salt and water.
- Mix until dough is formed.
- Roll out on flat surface.
- Bake at 375 degrees until brown.