Servs: 6 Makes: 3 Cups Prep:
Have you ever had a grilled pimento cheese sandwich? It doesn't seem very common to many of my co-workers. This recipe is practical for grilling or for pairing with crackers. Homemade is so much better than store bought.
- add 2 cups (8 oz.) graed sharp Cheddar Cheese, softened
- add 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- add 1/4 to 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- add Garlic Powder to taste (opt.)
- add 4 oz. jar diced pimento, drained
- Combine cheese in large mixing bowl, beat at medium speed with electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add mayonnaise and garlic powder, mixing well. Stir in pimento.