Sounds like a good recipe but I haven't tried it yet.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 garlic cloves
- add 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- add 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- add 3/4 cup brown sugar
- add 3/4 cup water
- add 1 tablespoon honey
- add 4 lbs skinless chicken legs
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Place skinless chicken legs in a roasting pan and bake covered for 60 minutes.
- Drain all juices and save for another purpose.
- While legs are cooking make the sauce. Combine sugar with cornstarch.
- Add water, honey abd minced garlic in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil stirring constantly.
- When chicken legs are cooked place in a heat proof casserole.
- Pour sauce over and serve immediately or keep warm in oven.