A chinese favorite, made at home...serve with rice and veggies. You might want to brown the chicken first for even more flavor and a faster cooking time.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 lbs chicken legs (skin on or off)
- add 2 tablespoons rice vinegar or white vinegar
- add 3-4 minced fresh garlic cloves
- add 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- add 1/4 cup liquid honey
- add 1 1/2 cups milk
- add 1/4 cup cornstarch
- add 1 teaspoon asian hot chili sauce (optional)
- add 1/3 cup soy sauce
- add 2 green onions
- Set oven to 425 degrees.
- Butter a 13x9-in baking pan.
- Place the chicken legs in baking dish.
- In a bowl, gradually whisk milk into cornstarch.
- Whisk in soy sauce, honey, vinegar and garlic.
- Pour over chicken; toss to coat.
- Bake for 25 minutes, stirring twice, until chicken is cooked, and until sauce is bubbling, and starting to thicken.
- Stir the green onions into dish, and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.
- Bake 10 minutes longer, or until the chicken is cooked.