Servs: 3 Prep: Cook:
This simple dish is easy to prepare and flavorful too.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/4 cup honey
- add 1 can 8oz cut pineapple in own juice, save juice
- add 1 lb pork chops, cut into kebab chunks
- add 2 red peppers cut into kebab squares
- add 2 cups rice
- add 2 teaspoons fresh ginger finely chopped
- add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- add Kosher salt and crushed pepper to taste
- Skewer pork and red pepper. Don't forget to soak the skewers so they don't burn.
- Mix honey and pineapple juice (salt and pepper if desired) and use as basting sauce while grilling. Grill until pork is 170 degrees.
- While you are grilling, cook rice as directed. When finished add pineapple (cut into small pieces), ginger, and oil. Add salt and pepper to taste. Toss and serve.