KimmieOH has posted a similiar recipe but thought I'd post one for a smaller loaf. My bread machine can only hold about 3 cups of flour. This is from Taste of Home 2000. Never fails!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- add 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- add 1/2 cup honey
- add 3 cups flour
- add 1 1/2 cups water (70 - 80*)
- add 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- add 2 tablespoons flour
- add 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- In bread machine pan, place all.
- ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer.
- Use complete cycle.
- Mine takes 4hrs 10 minute for the complete cycle.