Servs: 25 Prep: Cook:
Holidays such as thanksgiving, x-mas,new year,& Easter are the best time to make ham. it will feed many & more left over to make other brunch,lunch & dinner recipes for coming days..
- add 1 large shoulder portion fully cooked Virginia ham (5-10lb)
- add 1/cup natural honey
- add 20 to 25 clove to stick to the outer side of ham
- add 1/4 cup natural brown sugar
- add 1/2 tea spoon nutmeg 1/2 tea spoon cinnamon
- add 2 table spoon orange preserve
- take the cover off of ham shank make sure to take the circle plastic off of the bone area usually is on top part of the ham portion.
- mix all the ingredient and rub on outer side all around the ham
- place the ham in a large cooking pan in preheated oven for 325 f bake for 40 min. let it for 5 min then carve in desire slice & serve with your desire side dish.
Dishes to enjoy recipe with...
There is a time when you need to get healthy sw... ( more )