My housband loves rack of pork and I always try to have diffrent ingrident
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 8-rib pork loin racks, center cut
- add salt and pepper, to taste
- add 1/2 cup honey
- add 2 tablespoons snipped fresh sage
- Season pork racks with salt and pepper, place each rack in roasting pan with bones facing up. Roast at 350-F
- for 1 to 1 1/2 hours (20 minutes per pound, internal temp. should reads 145 F.
- Remove roast from oven, let rest about 10 min. stir toghether honey and sage brush honey mixture onto roast after removing from oven. Serving 16.