This diet recipe has 1/2 Bread exchange, 1 Fruit exchange and 1 Milk exchange
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 small pears
- add 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- add 1 teaspoon honey
- add 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- add 1 dash ground cinnamon
- add 2 graham crackers, crushed (2 1/2-inch squares)
- add 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- Chill 2 parfait glasses.
- In small bowl, combine pears, lemon juice, honey, and cinnamon.
- Cover and refrigerate til chilled.
- In another small bowl, combine yogurt and vanilla.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- To serve, spoon 1/4 of fruit mixture into each chilled glass on top of 1/4 of yogurt mixture.
- Repeat layers with remaining fruit and yogurt mixture.
- Sprinkle each parfair with half of graham cracker crumbs.