Prep: 5m Cook: 20m
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 16 oz of plain cream cheese (2 - 8oz Pkgs)
- add 2 Cans of Hormel Chili (no beans)
- add 1 Pkg Shredded Cheese (Cheddar or Taco Mix)
- add 1 Bag Tostidos
- In a 9x13 baking dish spread
- 16 oz of plain cream cheese
- 2 Cans of Hormel chili (no beans)
- Top the whole thing with shredded cheese (cheddar or taco mix)
- Bake at 400 degrees until cheese is bubbly and melted (about 15-20 minutes).
- Serve with Doritos or Tostitos.