This is great served on prime rib or grilled steak. We also use it as a dip for chips. A little different from your usual Guacamole dip. Cooking time is chilling time. Hope you enjoy.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 cup sour cream or light sour cream
- add 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- add 1 garlic clove
- add 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- add 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill or about 1 tsp dried dill
- add 1/4 cup lemon juice
- add 4 small avocados
- Mash avocado in a small bowl.
- Stir in lemon juice and remaining ingredients.
- Cover and chill to let the flavors blend.