Do not know origin of this but have it especially around the holidays or serve at Super Bowl! Easy to make and leftovers if there are any reheat well!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 large green pepper
- add 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- add 2 packages Little Smokies sausage
- add 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- add 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- add 1 (8 ounce) jar maraschino cherries
- add 1/2 cup water
- add 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- add 1 cup pineapple chunks
- add 1/2 teaspoon salt (if desired, I leave out) (optional)
- Mix brown sugar, corn starch, salt, add juice, vinegar and water, heat until thickened.
- Add rest of ingredients simmer at least 1 hour.
- Keep warm in slow cooker and serve.