This is a great, low fat, hot dip. Serve with raw veggies or crackers
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add breadcrumbs
- add 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- add chopped celery
- add 8 ounces low-fat cream cheese
- add chopped onions
- add 1 (6-7 ounce) can crab or shrimp
- add 1 teaspoon low-fat margarine
- add 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- Mix first six ingredients together in square baking dish.
- Melt margarine and add bread crumbs to moisten, sprinkle on top, place in 350 degree oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve hot.