Wonderful hot appetizer. We like it so much, we sometimes eat this for dinner. Leave out the crab for those anti-seafood people out there.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- add 1/4 cup white wine
- add 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- add 4 scallions
- add 2 cans crabmeat
- add 1 can water chestnuts
- add 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- add 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- add 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- add 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- add 12 ounces cream cheese
- Combine all ingredients.
- Spoon into 2 onion soup crocks or 1 hollowed out loaf of bread.
- Sprinkle with more parmesean cheese and garlic salt and dot with butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until puffy and golden.
- Serve with bread cubes, crackers and crudite.