This was one of those "thrown together" recipes that turned out really good.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- add 12 ounces crabmeat
- add 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella-cheddar blend cheese
- add 1/2 cup whipped cream cheese
- Combine all ingredients in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave 3-4 minutes, stirring halfway through, until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with buttery crackers.