Creamy crab dip with artichokes.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 (16 ounce) can artichoke hearts
- add 1/2 cup dry white wine
- add 1 cup mayonnaise
- add 1 egg
- add sliced black olives (to garnish) (optional)
- add sliced almonds (to garnish) (optional)
- add 1 lb fresh backfin crab meat
- add 4 ounces cream cheese
- add 2 ounces blue cheese
- Simmer wine and cream cheese over low heat until blended.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in drained, chopped artichokes, mayonnaise, egg, crab, and blue cheese.
- Bake in an 8x8 pan at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Garnish with Olives and/or almonds.
- Serve with ritz crackers and/or french bread.