You can assemble this ahead of time, wrap it refrigerate until you are ready to pop it in the oven. It's cheesy and spicey. Serve it with tortilla chips, crackers or veggies.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 3/4 teaspoon chili powder
- add 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- add 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- add 1 1/4 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- add 1 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro
- add 1/2 cup finely chopped red peppers
- add 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- add 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- add 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter a 3 cup baking dish.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Stir in 1 cup shredded cheese and next 6 ingredients until just combined.
- Spread in baking dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes.
- or until hot and bubbly.
- Sprinkle with cilantro before serving.