Sounds very appealing, haven't tried it but hope some one out there finds it as cocoafull as i do (lol). This is from rdfood 2/04
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 tablespoon boiling water
- add 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- add 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- add 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- add 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- add 1 cup 1% low-fat milk
- add 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- add 2 teaspoons dark brown sugar
- Mix first 4 items together, in a good sized mug.
- Add boiling water, stir till smooth.
- Heat milk for 3 minutes over LOW heat until hot.
- Stir the milk into the cocoa mixture until well mixed.
- Stir in vanilla and almond extracts.