This is a really tasty little dip.Great for the holidays.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 24 ounces cream cheese
- add 2 cups grated parmesan cheese
- add 12 ounces frozen chopped onions
- add 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- add corn chips or crackers
- Thaw onions.Roll in paper towels, squeezing out excess moisture.
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Mix together the onions, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, and mayonnaise until well combined.
- transfer to a shallow 2 quart souffle dish.
- Bake for 15 min until golden .
- Serve with corn chips or crackers.
Recipe Reviews 3 reviews