Servs: 48 Prep: Cook:
"This is the first thing to be eaten at every party, and it's sinfully easy! If you are not a big onion fan, don't be afraid. Onion is not the dominant flavor of the dish, and it adds just the right touch. Serve with crackers or cocktail toast."
- add 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- add 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- add 1 onion, finely chopped
- add 2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease a medium baking dish.
- In the prepared dish, mix the cream cheese, onion, Parmesan cheese and mayonnaise.
- Bake in the preheated oven 30 minutes, or until bubbly and lightly browned.