Combination of two soups.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 pkg sliced shitake mushrooms
- add 1 green onion sliced on diagonal (save 1/2 tsp for garnish)
- add 2 cans chicken broth
- add 1/2 to 2 Tbs. Asian hot sauce
- add 3 Tbs. soy sauce
- add 3 to 6 Tbs. Apple Cider vinegar (depending on how sour you like your soup)
- add Pinch black pepper
- add 1 well beaten egg mixed with 1 tsp. water
- add 1 Tbs. cornstarch mixed with 1 Tbs. water
- In medium sized pot, bring broth with mushrooms and green onion to a boil. Let boil 3 minutes.
- Turn down to a simmer and stir in hot sauce, soy sauce and vinegar.
- Add pepper and while stirring, drizzle in your egg mixture.
- Stir in cornstarch mixture and cook 2 minutes until slightly thickened.
- Pour into bowls, top with green onion and/or optional cilantro leaves for garnish and enjoy!