Prep: 15m Cook: 25m
On cold rainy days my mother would make this cider for us after we got home from school.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 quarts apple cider
- add 6 cups cranberry juice
- add 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- add 4 cinnamon sticks
- add 1 1/2 teaspoons whole cloves
- add 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- In a large pot, combine apple cider, cranberry juice, brown sugar, cinnamon sticks, cloves and lemon slices. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes. With a slotted spoon, remove cinnamon, cloves, and lemon slices. Serve hot.