I went nuts and bought a truck load of boxes from an auction recently that all contained recipes, (To me I had hit the jackpot! to my DH it was work.), anyway most of them are on hand written index cards. Some are old recipes and some are newer recipes, There are also clippings from newspapers, boxes, magazines and calendars in the mix. But they all look delicious. The ones I can not read or do not understand I will not post, but for the rest of them that are not already listed here, I will be putting on Zaar for safe keeping and getting rid of the boxes and there contents, which are taking up my entire corner (Floor to Ceiling) of my living room. Hope you enjoy them. NOTE: I have not tried these recipes and none of these have time or servings on them so I am guesstimating, those.
- add 2 tablespoons Tabasco sauce
- add 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- add 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- add 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- add 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- add 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- add 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- add 1 teaspoon paprika
- add 1/2 cup Tabasco sauce
- add 2 cups whole-wheat flour
- add 3/4 teaspoon table salt
- add 2 1/2 teaspoons salt
- add 3/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- add 1 1/2 cups butter
- add 4 1/2-5 lbs chicken wings
- add 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Chicken wings.
- In large mixing bowl mix flours, salt's, paprika and cayenne pepper together, blend well. Cut chicken wings into drumettes and flappers. Wash and drain chicken. Coat chicken in flour mixture, refrigerate chicken wings for 90 minutes.
- When ready to deep fry chicken wings heat oil to 375.
- Place chicken pieces in hot oil, do not crowd.
- Fry chicken wings until golden brown, remove from oil and drain. When all wings have been fried,
- place in a large bowl. Add Hot Sauce mixture and mix completely.
- Hot Sauce.
- Mix all ingredients together.add to cooked wings.