- 1/2 gallon of vegetable oil, for frying
- 2 1/2 cups of flour
- 2 tablespoons of mustard
- 2 teaspoons of Badia garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons of Badia complete seasoning
- 2 teaspoons of lawrys season salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of ketchup
- 1/4 teaspoon of mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoon creamy Italian dressing
- 1 table spoon of mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon of soy sauce
- 1 bottle of hot sauce
- 25 chicken wings
- Place oil in deep fryer and set the temperature at 350. Wash chicken wings thoroughly, place 1 teaspoon of season salt, 1 teaspoon of complete seasoning, and 1 teaspoon of garlic powder in a small bowl. Use the seasoning in the small bowl to season the chicken. Rub 2 tablespoons of mustard on chicken after it is seasoned. Put the other teaspoons of seasoning in a big bowl with 2 1/2 cups of flour. Place chicken in the bowl of flour, 5 wings at a time, cover the wings completely with flour. Once the wings are floured completely you can begin frying them 5 at a time. Remove chicken from hot oil and place on a sheet of aluminum foil, and a few sheets of paper towels, to soak up some of the grease.
While the chicken is being fried you can begin making the hot sauce. Place hot sauce, soy sauce, mayonnaise, mustard, ketchup, and the creamy Italian dressing, in a bowl. Mix all ingredients in the mixer until well blended, right before adding the chicken to the hot sauce heat in microwave for about 1 min. Once the hot sauce is heated begin dipping the chicken in the hot sauce and onto the plate.
serve hot & with blue cheese.
Location: HERNDON, VA