If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 3 lbs chicken wings, cut into sections (throw away wing tips).
- add salt (optional)
- add onion powder(to taste)
- add lemon pepper (to taste)
- add garlic powder (to taste)
- add salt
- add stick butter
- add 16 oz Louisiana hot sauce
- pour hotsauce into pan on stoveadd stick butter, turn fire on med to bring to boil. Add garlic powder, lemon pepper, onion powder (to taste). Once boiling, turn off. Fry chicken wings in deep fat fryer or on top of stove until done. drain. Put into pan with hot sauce mixture, coat, take out and drain. enjoyto make hotter, decrease amt of butter used. To tone down, increase amt of butter used. Can adjust for taste.