This is an excellent treat for the kids; sure to bring a smile to their faces!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add candy sprinkles (or cake decorations)
- add 1 cake mix, any type (plus ingredients required on the box)
- add 24 flat-bottomed ice cream cones
- add 1 can frosting
- Heat oven to 400F degrees.
- Prepare batter for cupcakes per instructions on the box.
- Pour scant 1/4-cup batter into flat-bottomed ice cream cones so they are a little less than half full, or about half full; if you fill the cones too much, the cakes will not have a nice, round top.
- Place the cones on a baking sheet and bake for 15 to 18 minutes.
- Cool and frost, then decorate with sprinkles as desired.