My friend Robyn gave me this recipe a few years back. They're excellent to bring to holiday gatherings.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 3/4 cup sugar
- add 1/2 cup butter
- add 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- add 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- add 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- add 1/4 cup sugar
- add 3 eggs
- add 1 1/4 cups sour cream
- add 1 (18 ounce) box duncun hines moist deluxe yellow cake mix or devil's food cake mix
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place 2 1/2 inch paper or foil liners in 24 muffin cups.
- For crust, combine dry cake mix and melted butter in large bowl.
- Beat at a low speed with an electric mixer for one minute (mixture will be crumbly).
- Divide mixture evenly in muffin cups (level but do not press).
- For filling, combine cream cheese, eggs, 3/4 cup sugar and vanilla extract in a medium bowl.
- Beat at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth.
- spoon evenly into muffin cups.
- Bake a at 350 for 20 minutes or until mixture is set.
- For topping, combine sour cream and 1/4 cup sugar in a small bowl.
- Spoon evenly over cheesecakes.
- Return to oven for 5 minutes.
- Let cool for 15 minutes.
- Garnish each cheesecake with cheery pie filling.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.