These are delicious and simple to make!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- add 1 teaspoon vanilla
- add 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- add 3/4 cup sugar
- add 12 vanilla wafers
- add 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- add 2 eggs
- Mix softened cream cheese, sugar, eggs, lemon juice and vanilla in bowl.
- Place wafer in bottom of each of 12 cupcake papers (in cupcake tin).
- Spoon in cream cheese mixture 3/4 full.
- Bake in 375 degree oven for 15 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Top each with cherry pie filling and refrigerate for 1 hour or more.