From taste of home.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- add 2 (15 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- add 2 lbs ground beef
- add 1 cup water
- add 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- add 2 eggs
- add 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic salt
- add 1 1/2 cups uncooked instant rice
- add 1 medium onion
- add 1 (10 ounce) package frozen Brussels sprouts
- In a large bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients; crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Cut an X in the core of each brussel sprout. Shape a scant 1/4 cup full around each frozen brussel sprout to form a meatball. Place in an ungreased 15 x 10 x 1 inch baking dish.
- Combine tomato sauce, water and thyme; pour over meatballs. Cover and bake at 350 for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until meatballs are no longer pink.