Very simple but good.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 cup sifted flour
- add 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- add 2 eggs
- add 4 tablespoons olive oil
- add 2 cups sesame seeds
- add 1/2 cup sugar
- Cream eggs, sugar and oil together.
- Sift soda and flour and add.
- Work in the sesame seeds.
- Roll mixture into small balls and spread them on a greased cookie sheet.
- Press cookie down with your thumb.
- Bake in a 350* oven for about 20 minutes or until golden brown.