An Italian twist on the picnic deviled egg. Makes a very nice potluck addition. Prep time include boiling eggs.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- add 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- add 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- add 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- add parsley
- add salt & pepper
- add 6 hard-boiled eggs
- add 1 1/2 teaspoons prepared pesto sauce
- Peel and halve eggs.
- Remove yolks to a small bowl and mash with a fork.
- Add mayonnaise and mustard, blending until smooth.
- Stir in pesto, cheese and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon into egg white shells and garnish with parsley.
- Refrigerate to meld flavors.