Servs: 8 Prep: Cook:
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- add 1/2 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes (optional)
- add 2 tablespoon dried oregano
- add 2 tablespoon dried basil
- add 4 pound rump roast
- add 1 teaspoon salt
- add 3 cubes beef bouillon
- add 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- add 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- add 2 tablespoon italian seasoning
- add 1 1/2 cups water
- 1. Pour water into a large kettle, and add bouillon cubes.
- 2. Mix together the salt, garlic, Itatian seasoning, black pepper, oregano, basil and red pepper flakes on a large plate. Rub roast with 1/2 cup vegetable oil. Roll roast in seasoning mixture until well coated. Place the roast in the kettle along with any left over seasoning mixture and oil.
- 3. Bring water to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer approximately 3 1/2 hours. Meat should be tender and well done.