Yummy... I usually makes this to go over baked ravioli. Adjust red pepper flakes to your liking.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 teaspoon dried basil
- add 1 onion
- add 2 garlic cloves
- add 8 ounces tomato sauce
- add 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- add 1 lb Italian sausage
- add 6 ounces tomato paste
- add 28 ounces diced tomatoes
- add 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Brown Italian sausage, onion and garlic; drain.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat and let simmer for 1 hour; serve over you favorite pasta.